My 2017 Reading List
Join me on my literary journey. It’s going to be wild.
Everyone Brave Is Forgiven– Historial Fiction. This story is told exceptionally well and takes you on the emotional journey you’d expect with a title like Everyone Brave Is Forgiven. Highly recommend. What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours– Fiction. This collection of short stories was magical and enchanting. Reading What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours was a lot like dreaming. Highly recommend. Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days– Nonfiction. Sprint is an inspiring book about teamwork and pushing yourself to new limits to accomplish your goals.
- What It Means When A Man Falls From The Sky – Short Story Collection
Behold the Dreamers– Fiction. Gotta love a good book about the American Dream.
- The Underground Railroad – Fiction.
- Eighteen Years – Poetry.
- Today Means Amen – Poetry.
- 13 Ways of Looking at a Fat Girl – Fiction.
- Everything is Teeth – Graphic Novel.
- A Year of Living Danishly – Travel
- Mrs. Sherlock Holmes – Nonfiction.
- Unbound: A Story of Snow and Self-Discovery – Nonfiction.
- The After Party – Poetry.
- Night – Poetry.
- Two-Days Gone – Mystery/Crime.
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis – Memoir.
- Eleanor and Hick: The Love Affair that Shaped a First Lady – Biography.
- Hag-Seed – Fiction/Science Fiction.
- A Thousand Naked Strangers: A Paramedic’s Wild Ride to the Edge and Back – Autobiography.
- This is London – Travel.
- The Vegetarian – Fiction.
- At the Existentialist Cafe: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails – Nonfiction.
- Our Numbered Days – Poetry. Holy crap. Just… Holy crap.