- The moon is a hole in my sock on the hardwood floor.
- Heartache breaks the pace of sleep but lingers
like a sneeze does.
- You’re gonna be super bummed when you find out
most of my inside parts are robot parts.
- I left a message on your answering machine
about the Ferris Wheel. It’s still turning.
- On Thursday’s I sip bourbon so I don’t get rusty.
- On Thursday’s you pretend not to hear your phone ring.
- Some poems have reformed humanity,
this one probably won’t.
- My gear-cog heart is full of more imagination than your whole body; your heart is full of my imagination too.
- You secretly love the way I get inside your head,
spinning colors into songs you never would have played without me.
- All poets are full of themselves. Including me. Or
not including me. Or just me & none of the rest. Except you.
- We’re more alike than either of us are willing to admit.
- For example, my new favorite colors are as follows: Mardi Gras Purple,
Sea Green and Candy Cane Red.
- It can be truly difficult to tell the difference between
a robot & the very best of humans.
Day 1 of 30